Sign in to follow this  
Mugiwara

WHAT ARE POINTS AND WHAT DO THEY DO??

Hello I know I am new to the community and I have only made some small post in the community, I wanted to ask what are the points for? I have seen them on my avatar Icon and other community members icon, I was curious what that is about.

You can earn points via your posts and the points can then be used in the forum Member shop to purchase perks. For instance, many of our members purchase the random post count (to boost their post count artificially) or reputation and the member titles (if purchased, this allows you to change your title from " Member" to "Sponsor/VIP" or what you think up. Sometimes people even purchase limited time pins to boost the visibility of a thread they've initiated or sponsored.  The points are also on a leader board and can take quite a bit of time and effort to accumulate. Also Points are fun to collect too the more you post the more you earn, and the more you can buy at the Member shop.

They can only be earned, donated, and used to purchase store goods From the Member shop but they can be quite useful as well

Image result for spinning dollar sign gif

• Thanks 1