Muzza

Apply for staff

Hello,

There are available positions for staff, includes 

Moderators 

Managers

Helper

Contributors

Feel free to PM for any preferred positions.

Thank you.

• Confused 1

hi i would like to apply for staff if there anything i can help out with feel free to message me back i like the idea of Promoteing members tho i think you should make a self promoteing system Eventually, a handful of members will stand out as leaders and daily active contributors. A great way to reward and encourage this behavior is to recognize it in front of the whole community.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, KillSpree63 said:

hi i would like to apply for staff if there anything i can help out with feel free to message me back i like the idea of Promoteing members tho i think you should make a self promoteing system Eventually, a handful of members will stand out as leaders and daily active contributors. A great way to reward and encourage this behavior is to recognize it in front of the whole 

Hello I will promote you to staff and I will implement a self promoting system.

Thanks for applying.

• Thanks 1

On 12/22/2019 at 3:04 PM, Mugiwara said:

how do i apply

Hi 

Start a new topic 

And talk about how and why you would make a great moderator also I would say talk about anime, and if you have any experience with moderating I guess ?

i was thinking of being a Helper or something of that thought i dont have lot of time on my hands to be a moderator ill probably be  really crappy at it as i wont be on the site as much as other but sounds like a good position for people who have the right compatibilities.